The Museum of Tolerance welcomes group tours.
Advanced reservations are required for all Group Tours for groups of 20 or more.
For reservations, please call (310)772-7639
Go to Visitor Information for hours, admission, directions and more. Learn about our Exhibits and see what's happening at the MOT on the date you plan to visit.
Safety Measures and Protocols:
Beginning November 4, 2021, the City of Los Angeles is requiring that all visitors ages 12+ visiting museums must show proof of full vaccination with a Covid-19 vaccine. Click here for more details
For Private Automobiles:
- Free underground parking in Museum complex (entrance on Pico Boulevard).
- Please do not park on residential streets.
- Please do not park, unload or drive on residential streets. USE PICO BLVD. ONLY.
Download Instructions for Bus Driver
- Unload passengers at 9786 West Pico Blvd. in front of the Museum.
- Bus engines must be turned off during loading and unloading of passengers.
- Buses must park at Rancho Park only (corner of Pico and Motor Avenue). Buses must park in designated parking stalls
- For Emergency Contact, please call MOT Floor Managers 310.772.2509.
- No drinks, food, gum or backpacks in the Museum.
- Security Procedures – All visitors pass through security screening when entering the Museum. Please arrive 15 minutes early to accommodate procedures. Students with groups do not need individual IDs.
- Two chaperones per 25 students- Chaperones are expected to supervise student behavior. Please emphasize respectful student demeanor.
- Bring emergency contact information for students.
- Bring a sweater.
- Name tags
- Buses drop off and pick up groups in front of the Museum. Buses are instructed to park at Rancho Park.
- When your bus arrives, please have one chaperone check in at the Front Desk with an exact student and adult count. You will receive directions from the Museum Floor Manager. For the safety of your students, please do not disembark from the buses until given permission to do so.
Youth Tours FAQ
View our frequently asked questions here.
We look forward to your Museum visit!
The virtual and in person school field trips program was funded generously in part from a major grant of the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles. The Nonprofit Reimagine Grant was a response to adapting during COVID.