Recognizing that learning- and living- the lessons of tolerance is a challenge that spans a lifetime and bridges generations, the Museum of Tolerance provides distinctive programs for all ages that expand on its core themes.
Here are some ways to learn with us:
- Participate in What’s Happening this month at the MOT
- Bring your workplace team for a customized program For Professionals
- Become a member to attend film premiers, book signings and other special events
- Join the Volunteer Training Class and learn with MOT content experts and facilitators
Life Story Writing Class: This FREE class at the Simon Wiesenthal Center Archives and Reference Library allows you the opportunity to record your special memories and family history. Explore and
share the richness of your life experience with others. Leave a precious legacy
for future generations. Learn step-by-step techniques for remembering and
writing about your life clearly and vividly. No writing experience is necessary.
- When: Tuesdays, 1:45pm - 4:30pm.
- Find out more information and read the Life Story Writing Anthology here!
Sign up for our E-Newsletter here.